Second year of the MBA14 August 2023 2023-11-28 15:25
Second year of the MBA
Admission : After an M1or 4-year undergraduate degree.
For direct entry into the 2nd year (M2), we are looking for applicants with experience in the hotel and restaurant industry and a keen professional interest in the world of hospitality, tourism and events.
Start of Term : October
Languages : Applicants must have a good command of English (between 800 and 990 in the TOEIC).
The MBA in Luxury Hospitality Management is a Level 7 Professional Certification registered with the RNCP as n°35199, Manager – Retail.
2nd year programme for the MBA in Luxury Hospitality Management (350 hours)
Management of Business Unit teams and projects
- Identifying and defining HR needs
- Recruit and build their team
- Managing the BU staff's career paths within the company
- Uniting and mobilising teams
- Supporting HR developments
Retail management development
- Define the "Brand" strategy
- Drawing up the customer marketing matrix
- Providing a product offering that meets the expectations and consumer trends of the target customer
- Ensuring the BU's commercial development
- Mobilising resources and skills
- Managing and optimising financial resources
- Use digital tools to manage customer relations
At the end of their studies, students prepare a dissertation on a topic of their choice.