First year of the MBA14 August 2023 2023-11-28 15:24
First year of the MBA
Admission : after the Luxury Hotelschool Bachelor’s degree or a Bac +3 (EQF Level 6 qualification)..
Term starts : October and January.
Languages : Applicants must have a good command of English (between 800 and 990 in the TOEIC).
The MBA in Luxury Hospitality Management is a Level 7 Professional Certification registered with the RNCP as n°35199, Manager – Retail.
1st year programme for the MBA in Luxury Hospitality Management (400 hours)
Defining and steering the strategic direction of a customer-focused Business Unit
- Analysing markets by economic sector
- Define strategic and operational objectives
- Define brand and product policy
- Draw up an omni-channel marketing matrix
- Developing a customer-focused corporate culture
- Identify and monitor performance indicators
Managing the sales and promotional development of a Business Unit
- Define and developing marketing and sales policies
- Ensuring the BU's commercial development
- Building business development
- Mobilising the BU's various departments
Managing the economic and financial performance of a Business Unit
- Study and interpret economic and financial dashboards to guide the management of the business
- Calculating sales forecasts and contribution margins
- Defining general and sectoral objectives
- Allocating resources to optimise the profitability and value of the business
- Ensure the financial and economic sustainability of the BU
At the end of the first year, students complete a minimum five-month work placement in a top-of-the-range hotel.